Who would win a fight, Baby Yoda or Baby Groot?
Baby Yoda :
- Grogu can tap into the dark side of the Force and use telekinesis and Force choke.
- He has proven capable of taking down adult humans and mud horns.
- Grogu’s light side abilities include Force Heal and (again) telekinesis.
- Exhaustion after using his Force abilities.
- He cannot comprehend adult behavior.
- He has limited means of verbal communication.
- His diminutive size makes him vulnerable to larger creatures.
- Complex aerobatics make him vomit.
- Baby Groot has a physiology that Grogu would have no familiarity. Groot does not have a respiration system like a mammal so Force Choke would not work.
- Baby Groot can extend his limbs into offensive weapons and has proven capable to take down adult humans and humanoids.
- Baby Groot is capable of self-healing and full regeneration of his limbs.
- If Baby Groot’s body is destroyed, any part as small as a twig can slowly regenerate into a new Baby Groot.
- He has a lack of comprehension of adult behavior.
- He is easily intimitated.
- He can only communicate with someone who understands Grootish.
- He is vulnerable to telekinesis.
- Poorly navigated FTL travel makes him vomit.
Though Grogu has supernatural abilities, he has less endurance than Baby Groot.
It wouldn’t be an easy fight, but ultimately Baby Groot would win.
I think they’re better off learning to be friends in a playroom together eating chickie nuggies and chocky milk.
Here are some cute t-shirts that you should have in your wardrobe with a high quality Baby Yoda Groot Halloween shirts print by our Outfitstee store:
Disney Stitch Baby Yoda Groot Halloween Friends Tshirt-Hoodie, Halloween Matching Family Tshirt-Hoodie $36.99
Especially the trendy designs above with Baby Yoda Groot Halloween print, it’s a pity if you can’t choose for yourself another shirt. But that’s okay, you can go to my store: Outfitstee to buy You can choose from a variety of t-shirt designs that best suit your taste.
The product experts at Reviewed will cover all your shopping needs. Follow Outfitstee on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews, and more.